Climbing Day 1 Group 1


Residential Learner Comments
By Natasha Crawley - Monday, 20 June 2011, 10:16 AM
Activities: Bouldering, Rock climbing, Raft building, Navigation and Tent building.
Overall I thought that the residential went really well it was hard work and very challenging but I had fun doing it. I have learnt new things such as camp craft and advanced map reading and discovered that I wouldn't want to walk 14 miles in one day again but at least it was warm 
I’ve never done bouldering before so it was new experience for me which has lead me to the conclusion that I want to do rock climbing in the second year. I enjoyed every part of the trip and would love to go again the staff were friendly and the tasks were challenging which is what made the experience more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment