Cooking breakfast in the morning Sun

Residential Learner Comments
By Joseph O'Neill - Monday, 20 June 2011, 10:09 AM
When I went the weather wasn’t the best but the activities we did made up for it? For example we went raft building and had to create a raft that had to support our team on the water, using wood and barrels it was hard but a great laugh , not so good that I fell in the water though.
I enjoyed the 20k walk there as there was sunny spells and kept me going , it seemed to take a long time to get there (about 2 hours) which left a good amount of time doing the raft exercise then  2 hours back.
After the event I was really tired and had to rest till the morning , a lot of team bonding went on at the campsite (which was very clean and pleasant and welcoming by the way) The first daywe did activity where we had to rock climb and personally I’m scared of heights but my peers cheered me on and gave me hope , again we got close as a group/team like linnet clough.  During the evenings we had spare time to cook our on food and generally chill out after a good days Work/fun.
I enjoyed the camping and I would be the first in the queue to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment