Group 2 Phase 2 continued


Learner Commentby Sian Lowe - Monday, 20 June 2011, 10:31 AM

I went the 15th to the 17th of June, I really enjoyed my stay at the peaks ,we did a lot of walking which was very tiring but it wasn't as hard as I thought it might have been although it took alot of time to get to chatsworth and back.

We also did raft building which I thought was  fun although the water was freezing and the sun kept disappearing. we did rock climbing as soon as we finished unpacking , the rock climbing was alright although its not really something one of my interests but I had ago ,and the rain made it harder and we had to wait around a bit for the rain to stop.

I really enjoyed being independent about the cooking and camping lifestyle it was a really good experience,also i enjoyed spending time with the other groups everyone got on really well and had great fun.
the accommodation was brilliant and the games room was fun for our spare time.

I think 2/half days was just enough I think that was a reasonable amount of time

I really enjoyed our stay at the peaks and thank you to all the staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment